Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger has launched the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Each time you shop at Kroger, simply use your Kroger plus card (after signing up for the program), and you are making a donation to the Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio.
Each April, Kroger resets everyone's Community Reward's recipients. April is a good time to re-state your commitment but it can be done at anytime throughout the year.
It's easy to sign-up:
- Go online to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign in or Create an Account
- Follow the steps
- Click the link in your confirmation e-mail and follow the instructions.
- Follow Step 1 again and verify your Kroger Plus card number & click save changes
- Confirm your contact information & click save changes
- Enter our number 83947 and select Down Syndrome Association
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page